- Though it's quite chilly outside, no snow to report. Though I hear that when it snows in Paris it's absolutely beautiful... we'll see about that. I'm not exactly a huge fan of snow.
- This is the last week of school before Christmas vacation.
- I had a good weekend... and it's still the weekend for me ;)
- Successfully started studying for the GRE math section (not that this is particularly fun or exciting, but I'm proud of myself for my self-discipline).
- The sun is shining.
- Christmas is in 11 days!
- I've been in France for three months already...
- And we can't forget the fact that every day I look out my window and see Paris.
Here are some pictures of the Louvre at night: