14 December 2009

Never wanting to leave...

Things are really great on this side of the Atlantic...
  1. Though it's quite chilly outside, no snow to report. Though I hear that when it snows in Paris it's absolutely beautiful... we'll see about that. I'm not exactly a huge fan of snow.
  2. This is the last week of school before Christmas vacation.
  3. I had a good weekend... and it's still the weekend for me ;)
  4. Successfully started studying for the GRE math section (not that this is particularly fun or exciting, but I'm proud of myself for my self-discipline).
  5. The sun is shining.
  6. Christmas is in 11 days!
  7. I've been in France for three months already...
  8. And we can't forget the fact that every day I look out my window and see Paris.
I won't travel for Christmas break because I waited a bit too long to finalize my plans and the prices skyrocketed overnight. It's probably best that I save my money anyway. I have plenty of things to do in the city of lights, and now that I know that I can visit any national museum for free, I really can't complain of boredom ever again!

Here are some pictures of the Louvre at night:

3 comments:

  1. I think it's supposed to snow next weekend! And 11 days?! Holy goodness it's coming fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, well it's snowing right now! And thanks about the pictures. It's really cool to go over there at night because theres hardly anyone around and it's absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete