13 September 2009

The ticker says "1 day until Paris." I'm freakin' out!

I'm speechless. What a fantastic and exhausting day! I was almost dreading going to the Michigan game because I have a ridiculous amount of packing to do before Monday morning (day of departure), but boy am I glad that I went! We had so much fun, and it was probably one of the best football games I have ever been to (excluding the triple overtime Michigan- Michigan State game I saw a few years back). I will miss those Wolverines!

Ever so slowly the reality of the coming days is setting in, and as the title of this post states, "I'M FREAKIN' OUT!" I'd say it's a pretty accurate expression of how I feel.

My suitcase weighs far more than the 50lb weight limit, and I feel like I just keep throwing things in it on a whim. It took me 20 minutes to realize that I absolutely do not need the pair of black pants that I haven't worn in 3 years. Why do I even own those?

Sleeping probably won't happen for a while because of the adrenaline, but that's what 7 hour plane rides are for, right?

2 comments:

  1. I leave in 4 days and am already anticipating a similar freak out the day before we leave. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Packing. I still can't even think about it, and I leave a week from tomorrow. haha

    ReplyDelete